iPod Touch World
Please consider logging in if you have an account, if you do not have an account you can register for a FREE account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iPod Touch World
Please consider logging in if you have an account, if you do not have an account you can register for a FREE account.
iPod Touch World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need for speed released for iphone/ipod touch

4 posters

Go down

need for speed released for iphone/ipod touch Empty need for speed released for iphone/ipod touch

Post by Kgb07zy Sat May 09, 2009 2:54 pm

im guessing your all gonna have this app by the time you read this but ill bet you dont have this its a hack/cheat for the game which gives you infinite money to get it you need to add this source to your cydia/icy "iphone.org.hk/apt" without the" (i havent tried it so cant be sure it works but you try it and post if it does/doesnt)
dont forget to tell your friends about the site
kgb07zy
Kgb07zy
Kgb07zy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

need for speed released for iphone/ipod touch Empty Re: need for speed released for iphone/ipod touch

Post by iTouchmaster Sat May 09, 2009 7:25 pm

I can't wait to get this App!
iTouchmaster
iTouchmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

need for speed released for iphone/ipod touch Empty Re: need for speed released for iphone/ipod touch

Post by Kgb07zy Sun May 10, 2009 3:15 pm

The cheat works 100% tested by me so no worries
Kgb07zy
Kgb07zy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kgb07zy Sun May 10, 2009 5:14 pm

I made a mistake the cheat doesn't give infinite money but it gives alot of it
Kgb07zy
Kgb07zy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by iTouchmaster Tue May 12, 2009 5:24 am

This app is really amazing! It has great graphics, great gameplay, and great cars which you can design in anyway.
iTouchmaster
iTouchmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mustard56 Mon May 18, 2009 8:44 pm

I really never liked the games for the iphone. I usually get a game and the next day i drop out of it.

mustard56
iPod Touch World Member
iPod Touch World Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray Thu May 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Yeah me to I hardly play games on my device only when i'm really bored then I do.

rayray

Back to top Go down

Post by iTouchmaster Thu May 21, 2009 9:05 pm

If someone does play games all day on their iPhone or iPod touch is a complete low life, but I doubt anyone here does that.
iTouchmaster
iTouchmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down