iPod Touch World
Please consider logging in if you have an account, if you do not have an account you can register for a FREE account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iPod Touch World
Please consider logging in if you have an account, if you do not have an account you can register for a FREE account.
iPod Touch World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jailbreaking and unlocking iPhone 3GS fw 3.1.1

Go down

Jailbreaking and unlocking iPhone 3GS fw 3.1.1 Empty Jailbreaking and unlocking iPhone 3GS fw 3.1.1

Post by Kgb07zy Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:25 am

So I'll need to be on firmware 3.1 or lower for this to help if u are already jailbroken in a lower firmware u can just get a custom firmware from a friend or I'll put up a link soon if u don't mind waiting
If you don't already have it download the newest pwnge tool Here and run it to create a custom firmware one I'm portant thing is that u have to have a firmware to do that (you can download all firmwares here) so after you create the custom firmware go to iTunes restore using the custom firmware (on pc hold shift when u press restore and choose ur custom firmware on a mac option when u press restore) to unlock u need either purplesn0w or ultrasn0w I found purplesn0w worked better with 3.1 the sources are purplesn0w= apt.geohot.com for ultrasn0w= repo666.ultrasn0w.com and just install the pakage it comes with don't forget to reboot after u install the pakage
Kgb07zy
Kgb07zy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down