iPod Touch World
Please consider logging in if you have an account, if you do not have an account you can register for a FREE account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iPod Touch World
Please consider logging in if you have an account, if you do not have an account you can register for a FREE account.
iPod Touch World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaker Docking Station for iPod Touch

3 posters

Go down

Speaker Docking Station for iPod Touch Empty Speaker Docking Station for iPod Touch

Post by JustEllen Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:18 am

Hi
I'm new to this forum and I'm not completely sure where this thread should go, so please feel free to move it if it needs moving.

I have a 2nd gen. iPod Touch and I would like to know what docking stations would actually charge my iPod, as I'm aware not all do. I already have 2 in my house, both belonging to my parents, one charges it and the other doesn't. My mum is fed up with me constantly using her docking station to charge my iPod, so I need to get my own.

Any suggestions for good docking stations would be appreciated, thank you.

Smile

JustEllen
iPod Touch World Member
iPod Touch World Member

Back to top Go down

Speaker Docking Station for iPod Touch Empty Re: Speaker Docking Station for iPod Touch

Post by iTouchmaster Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:18 pm

I would get an iHome, I have one of my own and it works truly amazing!
iTouchmaster
iTouchmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Speaker Docking Station for iPod Touch Empty Re: Speaker Docking Station for iPod Touch

Post by Kgb07zy Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:22 am

yea i would go with a ihome but ive owned 2 and both broke after around a year Philips DC190 iPod Docking Clock Radio is not great sound but best price youll find so i say this or ihome i dont really know about any others
Kgb07zy
Kgb07zy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down