iPod Touch World
Please consider logging in if you have an account, if you do not have an account you can register for a FREE account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iPod Touch World
Please consider logging in if you have an account, if you do not have an account you can register for a FREE account.
iPod Touch World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to make itunes account no credit card

4 posters

Go down

how to make itunes account no credit card Empty how to make itunes account no credit card

Post by Kgb07zy Fri May 15, 2009 7:23 am

you will need your computer for this one so open itunes and go to itunes store there you find a free app any free app you click on it to download it then itunes will ask you for your itunes store id or to create one so since you dont have one you go to create one now is the trick it will ask you for a credit card or you can choose none you of course choose none but this will only work for downloading free apps and if that first app you press is free enjoy
kgb07zy (hopefully soon ill have a cool signature lol! )
Kgb07zy
Kgb07zy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

how to make itunes account no credit card Empty Re: how to make itunes account no credit card

Post by Ghostkilla Fri May 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Good Tutorial!! I will try this out soon.

Ghostkilla
iPod Touch World Member
iPod Touch World Member

Back to top Go down

how to make itunes account no credit card Empty Re: how to make itunes account no credit card

Post by iTouchmaster Sat May 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Great Tutorial!
iTouchmaster
iTouchmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

how to make itunes account no credit card Empty Use my Account if you want people

Post by ruetproductions Mon May 18, 2009 4:22 am

ruetelahi@hotmail.com =====> USERNAME
iphone1995 ============> Password

ruetproductions
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostkilla Mon May 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Wats the point of making a free account? R u able to get anything free wit a free account??

Ghostkilla
iPod Touch World Member
iPod Touch World Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruetproductions Tue May 19, 2009 3:26 am

Yea u can try out my account
On iTunes store

ruetproductions
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kgb07zy Tue May 19, 2009 2:36 pm

As I said only free apps it's for if you don't have a credit card for getting free paid apps go to appulo.us
Kgb07zy
Kgb07zy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ruetproductions Thu May 21, 2009 3:40 am

thats what i do i got more than 500$ worth of apps!

ruetproductions
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down