iPod Touch World
Please consider logging in if you have an account, if you do not have an account you can register for a FREE account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iPod Touch World
Please consider logging in if you have an account, if you do not have an account you can register for a FREE account.
iPod Touch World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm from the capital State of America-New York

2 posters

Go down

I'm from the capital State of America-New York Empty I'm from the capital State of America-New York

Post by iTouchmaster Thu May 07, 2009 8:55 pm

I'm sure you all know from My Introduction that I am from the state of New York. New York is a state where alot of things can be found. If you are a person who enjoys alot of action going on, Then you are perfect for NY. If you are a guy who enjoys being socialized NY is perfect for you too.
iTouchmaster
iTouchmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

I'm from the capital State of America-New York Empty Re: I'm from the capital State of America-New York

Post by Kgb07zy Thu May 07, 2009 9:11 pm

I live in jerusalem Israel not as big as new york but probably as famous
Kgb07zy
Kgb07zy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

I'm from the capital State of America-New York Empty Re: I'm from the capital State of America-New York

Post by iTouchmaster Thu May 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Yeah True That!
iTouchmaster
iTouchmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down